October 8, 2015

#tumblrcrushthursday


I have been wanting to do a third installment of #tumblrcrushthursday for a while now and finally got to it. I always am so surprised how hard it is to make a final decision on the images because if I could I probably would end up showing my entire tumblr feed. 

I've been waiting for this specific thursday for a while now, it means my friend's coming into town tomorrow and finally get to cure a little homesick I have been feeling lately. I never thought it would be this hard to be away from my family, especially since I had been at college away from them. With them being eight hours away though, it just puts it into perspective I suppose. 

As of late tumblr has been like an escape for me, with all the beautiful imagery it's easy to imagine myself right there in the photo. It's like living through a short story each photo you scroll upon, am I crazy or do people feel this way too? I don't why but it's like I can see a piece of clothing on tumblr and actually imagine myself in it while on pinterest I just see the clothing itself (and want it… don't get me wrong!!) 

Inspiration is a beautiful thing my friends, and if we can find different areas that spark different things for us then we need to hold tight. 

Five Favorite Tumblrs:

You can find me on tumblr here: look-brooke


8 comments so far

  1. I love tumblr!!!
    xoxo
    Rebecca
    rkush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love scrolling through Tumblr! Ice cream and candle :) Perfect! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I haven't used Tumblr for ages, I need to get back in to it :)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post. I love tumblr too but i always slack on posting. Have a great day
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a lovely archive! I used to go on Tumblr all the time, but found it was keeping me from creating my own material. I used to actually queue posts to do 25 a day, and was really into trying to be "tumblr famous" haha! I still go on occasionally though - there are some really nice images to use as iPhone backgrounds there!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for new tumblrs, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll check out those blogs asap :) Thanks for sharing x

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! :)

    anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.