October 15, 2015

Neutrals





 |Sweater Knit Top|Jeans|Necklace (Old Navy)((Similar))Sunglasses(Francesca's)((Similar))|Loafers|
I'm all about cozy lately: from running around with kiddos I nanny, my non stop TJ Maxx trips ((#sorrynotsorry)), or the countless wawa coffee trips I take daily… cozy and functional is a must have.

When I tried on this sweater at Old Navy I knew immediately it was going to be a staple in my wardrobe this season, and the best thing is it's so light that it can transfer over to my personal favorite kind of nights. The ones in summer where its chilly but enough to just be covered in something small like a sweater.. this is perfect for that! In addition, it can be dressed down with a pair of leggings and tennis shoes or spiced up with faux leather leggings (currently searching for a pair to add to my closet as you read this) and your best heel.

I went for a more casual look, an in-between if you will, with some flats and jeans because let's be real… that's the uniform lately. Except even I am usually swapping out the jeans for leggings because let's be real here if you can get away with feeling like your wearing pajamas pants all day, then it's a given… ;)

Have you guys been watching the new fall premieres for shows? Personally I am loving the new CW tv show, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's something new and refreshing and the premise is a girl who is in love with her old camp boyfriend and decides to uproot her life for the change to rekindle things one more time. It seriously is hilarious and includes musical numbers, which basically is everything I've ever wanted out of life. Give it a try if you need a new show or just need a distraction from life.

This upcoming weekend will pretty much consist of catching up on tv shows and most importantly, sleep. Last weekend a good pal came all the way from Virginia to meet me in the good ole 609. It was a weekend filled with too many hours shopping, sketchy hotels, and probably a few too many vodka cranberries… :))

We're just one more day from the weekend, we got this! 

Shop This Post:

33 comments so far

  1. Great post, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute causal look, I adore those flats! I hope you have an amazing day, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great casual look :) I love the picture by the creek!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and comfy autumnal outfit! I especially love the layering and long sleeves of the top and the nude/pinky loafers :) x
    Charlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace!


    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm digging into your necklace, it's so lovely!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! what a nice look!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I haven't told you lately, I am in love with your blog name! It's perfect. Much like that sweater, sweater weather is certainly upon us :) Isn't it lovely when friends come to visit? Enjoy the vodka cranberries!

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute casual look! That sweater looks so cozy!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great look
    perfectly in tune with the back ground
    many kisses
    Lady Fur
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this casual chic look on you. Have a great weekend!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sleeves on that sweater! This is such a cute relaxed look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit! So cozy :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a nice casual outfit, looks really comfy too! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty look...I love the flats!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am all about being cosy most of the time :) That top is so pretty, I like it.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sweater! I'm all about cozy pieces.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the detail on those sleeves! Great sweater!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This definitely looks like a cozy weekend outfit!! Love how you kept it classy with the loafers and dainty jewelry. Hope you enjoyed relaxing and catching up on shows! I need some of that too haha.

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm also all for cosy looks - I'm sure it has something to do with the month, October is such a cosy time of year that puts everyone's mind onto hot chocolate and cuddly jumpers! I love your necklace by the way :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this comfortable look, it would be perfect for school, errands, or for just hanging out!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit! Can't wait to see future looks! Hope you are doing well ! xoxo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all things neutral! I definitely think they're a must-have in your closet :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the pink flats!!!!

    xo, tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. That top looks so comfy and I am such a fan of loafers! Cute look!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  26. so pretty love yuor tshirt!

    Besitos
    Bego
    Tenemos nuevo post!
    Simply 2 Wear
    Facebook
    Blogloving

    ReplyDelete
  27. That'a great sweater - perfect with the simple necklace.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great simple look! :)

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.