October 21, 2015

A Yacht to Offer









Lately I have been coming down with a huge case of homesickness. I miss being able to drive down the road and no one automatically assumes I don't know where I'm going because of my license plate. I miss homecoming games with my family, haunted houses for halloween, or having a chipotle closer than an hour and thirty minutes away. I need my chipotle. 

So when I found out about Lily Grace, I was immediately impressed with their cute designs and southern charm. The tagline they used to explain their style to me was "when the girl who dresses up wants to dress down without compromising style." If you know me well you'll know that dressing down isn't me. Just recently I have found a new love for sweatshirts and victoria secret leggings (seriously, the best… I wear them all the time which is why they needed to be washed and weren't in this shoot… oops!) but this shirt might be beating the sweatshirts pretty soon. Not only is it comfy and cozy, they come in all kinds of designs and bright colors to match any personality. The moment I saw one that had a sailboat and said "I like boys with a yacht to offer" I knew that one was made for me… it's so clever and cute to be ignored. The shirts do come a little bigger (I am wearing a medium) but I personally love that about them, oversized shirts are my jam haha.

So if you're like me and missing the south or you need a little southern charm in your life, Lily Grace is the place to go.




37 comments so far

  1. I really like your outfit. Tee and jeggings are one of my favourite outfits. Also that necklace is pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt! I will have to look into getting one! xoxo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is gorgeous

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. and oversized shirts are totally my jam, too! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shirt is so cute and looks super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Nothing like being comfy and looking amazing!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tee. I hate feeling homesick. I'm sorry!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweater! And I love your necklace too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater I want it! x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tee, cool print and color!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Necklace is very beautiful. You are so cute

    xx

    http://www.missydress.se

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute in this top! Love the necklace too!

    Feel free to visit my blog-
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving the necklace :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! The yacht on the blouse is so cute!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the post title, haha! Cute look!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit. Great blog by the way.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your outfit! The design is indeed very cute! Well done!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your sense of style. It's so feminine chic!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute preppy style! I love the laid back feel of this t!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Being home sick is the worst :( I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling that way lately! Sending virtual hugs your way! :)

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww sorry your home sick girl...i know the feeling trust me! wld love if u check out my new post is up sweetie!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so cute! I love your shirt :) Aren't comfy long sleeve tees the best?!

    Hope your homesickness subsides soon, love.

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  23. The design is indeed very cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute tee! You have a nice necklace too :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never heard of them before and now I'm hooked I may have piled my cart high!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing look :)

    http://www.enchantingland.it/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty! Nice post
    Have a great weekend

    Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete
  28. That looks like a fun and cosy casual top! :)

    Sorry to hear you're homesick, hope it fades soon!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a cute outfit, I love your necklace!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This look is so cute and cozy! I love how you dressed it up and added your flare with the necklace.

    All the Best,
    Allison | www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The necklace is super cute and I'm sorry that you're feeling a little homesick. I know that feeling and it's usually food that triggers my homesick. Canada is a beautiful country and I'm so lucky to be living here but I truly miss Malaysian cuisine.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sorry to hear about your homesickness but it is nice that you found a brand which kind of brings you closer to your southern roots and takes a bit of that homesickness away.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your necklace! And soon I am going to London and I think in that time I can feel with you because of homesickness. But I think you can go trough this! :)

    xx
    Fabienne <3

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.