October 25, 2015

It's Officially Scarf Weather (!!!)








 |Dress- Forever21((similar))|Scarf-H&M (old) ((similar))Loafers-out of my color ((Similar color loafers))|Lip Color: L'Oreal's Julianne's Nude|Nail Color: Essie's Brides To Be|

When I found this dress late this summer while shopping for fall I knew I had to have it in my closet (for size reference I got a size bigger than normal to get the baby doll like feel). I could already see the outfit: the dress, a scarf, a sweater (when it's super chilly), knee highs, and little booties (hint these are currently on sale ;D). Now while I realize I'm not wearing knee highs or little booties in this shoot, bear with me… I went out shopping yesterday and totally rubbed my foot raw. ((Ouch))

It is officially scarf weather over here in the 609 people, let the shouts and singing of praise commence. We've had some glorious, summer like weather bursts lately (which I know I'll be clinging to the memory of when January and February come rolling along) but when I woke up this weekend and the air was chilly… it felt like I had woken up in disney. So if it's scarf weather near you, celebrate and walk run to your closest Starbucks and order a Caramel Apple Spice (you'll thank me later). 

Hope you had a lovely weekend *cue the heart emoji*

Shop This Post:

44 comments so far

  1. I really love the colour of your scarf

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I love the way you styled up the look! Your hair is beautiful x Mary

    http://marypolka.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty scarf. Would love it if you could check out my latest Autumn goals post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute!! I love your hair and this fun yellow scarf is perfect for fall! PS hope your foot gets better!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute scarf!! It goes so well with your dress!! U look so pretty~ xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Caramel Apple Spice is one of my favorite fall drinks! Love how you styled this vibrant scarf and made it perfect for fall!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun color! Love the yellow :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have scarf envy! and that yellow with that grey matches perfectly x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress! I love the color addition in your scarf.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit and the scarfs looks lovely with the dress :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful warm color that brings life to this outfit. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! And now I'm craving a Caramel Apple Spice haha

    xo, Stephanie
    www.astyleofherownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! And now I'm craving a Caramel Apple Spice haha

    xo, Stephanie
    www.astyleofherownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looove this mustard scarf! Looks so pretty with your dress :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look, so perfect for the fall transition! That color looks amazing on you!!
    -Carolanna,
    www.girlmeetsbrave.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your yellow scarf. It is the perfect color for fall. You look fantastic!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the scarf, that color is perfect for fall!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful combination of khaki and mustard! You look so cute <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, I love the color of your scarf. It looks great on you!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look SO pretty here! The scarf is a beautiful accessory and goes so well with you hair xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice look the colour of scarf is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You got a good hair and you look so cute. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so cute! Love the scarf!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute. That yellow is such a great color! Comfy and casual yet still stylish. Perfect for fall (will look great with a jacket thrown over too!)
    -kim
    www.everydaystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how scarves can just brighten up any outfit. You look great, girl!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this color combination! You look adorable!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  29. This scarf looks so cute on you.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely post
    Have a good week

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the color of the shawl and love how you styled it.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  32. So pretty! This shade of yellow is one of my favourites right now. BTW I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the mustard color scarf you have
    So cute

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving the colour of the scarf, Brooke and ahh, wishing we could have some scarf weather where I live!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely fall outfit! Love this bright pop of yellow color - it both brings some brightness to the cloudy fall days and matches the changing leaves so well.

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cheers to scarf weather! Love this color combination! You look gorgeous.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a pretty scarf and you look super sweet :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yay for scarf weather! Super cute, doll. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love these Autumnal colours on you, they work so well together. Your hair is beautiful by the way, I'd love to get my hair to bounce like this! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  40. You look so pretty :) Such a bright scarf... It looks great on you :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look so stylish and gorgeous! I like the chosen combination of colors! Stunning!

    p.s. read how I met Victoria Beckham on www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/11/unpack-the-bag-victoria-beckham-zip-pouch.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous scarf, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.