September 7, 2015

Cup O' Coffee Lush Review + Beauty Wishlist


It's the official last day of summer (AND HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!) and I'm trying super hard to live in denial. I said my final goodbyes, put away the fanny pack til next June, and am savoring that last sip of Wawa's Mocha Mint iced coffee that just tastes better in the summer.

With summer comes tan skin, occasional dry patches, and sun burn… and if you're like me a few weeks ago you are sick of feeling like your skin just doesn't look the way it used to. ((I mean don't get me wrong I am loving this tan but I feel a tad self conscious about the dryness and rough patches the sun brings me.)) That is, til I found the Cup O' Coffee face and body mask. Personally, I don't really use it on my body but I use it on my face and it works wonders. 

First of all, it smells amazingggg. I could probably sit and just smell it all day long but that would be weird so I promise I don't. It not only smells of coffee goodness, but it has that healthy smell to it. Like you can smell it and know it's okay to put on your face? Do I sound crazy lol? Maybe. Along with it's amazing smell, it has fresh coffee grounds in it which makes for the best exfoliator. I am a huge fan of exfoliating… if a skin care product has that ability, I will most likely buy it. Immediately after one use… I noticed my skin was shinier and healthier looking. The dry patches that were caused by the sun were about 45% gone and around my cheek bones were instantly smoother. I even went out that night with a friend and she wanted to know what foundation I was using because my skin seemed so flawless (I wasn't wearing any.)

I think it comes off fairly easy, which wasn't something I was expecting honestly. I mean it is hard work to get it off, it's not like a makeup remover wipe. My preferred method is scrubbing it using my hands and water and then patting it dry with a towel. Within a day you start to see results, which basically is the done deal for me. If you are in the sun at all or just suffer with dry patches, this was made for you. 

((Also let me know is a skincare routine post something you'd be interested in? Comment below!))

Now here comes the fun part… as much as I love my tan… I really only wear makeup once I get pale and for the makeup lover in me that is worth the rapidly approaching season of fall. After months of saving money and daydreaming I present to you my Fall Beauty Wishlist 2015.

**soon to be 50% off on 9/25 for Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty



What's on your beauty wishlist, also is a makeup tutorial something you'd be interested in? Comment below! 

8 comments so far

  1. So I think I need all of these too...

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I want everything!

    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. In need of all those products! I would also LOVE to see a tutorial! Hope all is well! xo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to give IT Cosmetics a try. And I love the beauty rush gloss!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your picks! That mask sounds amazing!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scrub looks amazing! I will definitely be checking that out next time im in lush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam, the passionate owner of Golden Bear, has been pink coffee maker known to say that if you don't think his coffee is the best, he'll give you another cup for free. Challenge accepted, Sam!

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.