September 25, 2015

Call Me Outfit Repeater




Happy Friday lovelies, the best part about this weekend was waking up and realizing that shorts were a possibility today! I know it's now officially fall (all the salted caramel mochas I want) but I just am not ready to let go and shorts are letting me live that dream.

This shirt, you may recognize it from a previous post… I am obsessed. You know when you find that one perfect shirt and the next thing you know you're incorporating it in every outfit. That's how this shirt is for me, since buying it… I have used each excuse in the book to wear it. You may even notice that I recently changed the template of LookBrooke and have even added a what I'm currently loving on the sidebar, and no surprise this shirt makes the cut.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, mine will most likely be filled with the last bit of sun I can squeeze out of September, Grey's Anatomy, and plenty of coffee… :)

|Sweater: Old (The Loft) (similar)||Shirt|
|Scalloped Shorts: Old (Francesca's) (similar)|
|Booties: Old (DSW) (similar)|


More scalloped things:

21 comments so far

  1. So in love with this outfit; it's incredibly adorable, and c'mon, girl, let's be outfit repeaters together. Also, I'm loving the new template!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks so beautiful, I love your outfit :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is always a good idea! Love your shorts so much:)

    Check out my bog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those scallop details on the shorts! :)


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Embrace it, girl! I don't care if we've seen this piece before, isn't it fun when you get to have a lot of wear for your items? :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit! I really like it, it looks really pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post ! :)
    please help me with collaboration :) : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look! I love the scallops and lace mix.

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA: Glasses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute, girly outfit! You looks gorgeous <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. causal and cute. Love it!

    Tega Enai
    www.tegaenai.com
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty look, I love the white top!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this girly mood, babe
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this girly mood, babe
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute top, I would totally wear it over and over again! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look! You need to get as much wear out of those cute shorts as possible.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that top, so cute!!

    Xo Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty outfit! And I love your blog name :)

    www.boundlesstwirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.