September 18, 2015

The Cat's Meow



Inspired by my best friend ((and current major shopping addiction)) I present to you a few of my favorite cat centered products of this season. If you're ever wondering where I am… check any mall or outlets and there's a good 99% chance you'll find me.

I have this insane habit right now to go to stores everyday (don't worry I'm not always buying anything) and I go around imagining different outfits that could be put together or decorating my dream home (shout out to TJ Maxx). I have one other bad habit though, you will usually find me snapping pictures of anything with a cat and sending it via text to my bestie Jessie.

((She is currently finishing her senior year at JMU in VA and anything cat related makes me feel like she's right there back in Jersey with me!)) 

I don't know about you but I am loving all the cat themed merchandise for sale lately, and I know Jessie is loving it too ;) 

5 comments so far

  1. Aw, this makes me miss my cat maggie! I love that cat watch by Kate Spade, too cute!!

    Xoxo, Amy J.
    Bowlines and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is such a cute post! I recently got a cat to bring back to school with me!! I may have to justify getting a couple of these things! :)

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speaking my language with these kitty accessories! Need them all!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a cat person so this post is perfect for me! I love the flats!

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.