September 22, 2015

Sneak Peek Into My Closet


I got an outfit on, did my hair… grabbed my canon and realized it was broken. Talk about a huge bummer, it looks like while I wait to either fix it or buy a new camera… the iPhone selfies are going to have to cut it. ;) Which brings me to the newest series on LookBrooke ((#lookscloset…? I'll work on it..)), here I will show you my outfits of the day and a sneak peek into my closet every week.


Outfit One// This is one of my favorite go to fall outfits, because it has just the right amount of color to bring a cheerful tone. I especially love the skirt because layers it is one of the absolute best when it comes to layering ((and it looks good with about anything)) The best part of this specific outfit is how easily you can dress it down or make it cozier for colder days… add a scarf, tights, and some tall boots and you have the perfect dressy outfit for any fall (or milder winter) days!
|Similar tank|Sweater|Belt off a Forever21 dress|Skirt|

Outfit Two// This is what I affectionately refer to as my "monday blues" outfit. I got this dress on sale at White Lotus, which is a chain of boutiques. ((They have an online store which honestly does not give the boutiques justice… if you're lucky enough to have one close to you.. visit ASAP.)) Ever since buying this dress it's a staple that I throw on quickly with little thought but know I'll still look like a hit. Those are the dream dresses, am I right? 
|Chambray: Hollister|Dress: White Lotus (similar material and color here)|

Outfit Three// Shout out to my dear friend Meg for this ensemble.. :) You know how important outfits can be, after about an hour of trying out countless outfits… she was able to give me her own clothes so I could make a decision. I wore this ensemble to Reggae Night at The Deck in Golden Nuget, in AC… any of you ever been there? It's an outfit venue that also doubles as a restaurant and has live music and a dance floor, it really is a fun place to go ((with no cover charge might I add.)) The thing I love about this outfit is that it's simple, but not in the timeless way but in actually being simple. I think it's so effortless though that it can't help but catch your eye. This maxi skirt is the most comfiest way to look cute and actually be able to move. The most perfect staple for any closet. 
|Crop Top|Similar skirt|



Until next week… well at least to shop my closet ;) 

13 comments so far

  1. Thanx for the overview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! Can't wait to see more! :) xo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style! Loving all 3 looks!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripe skirt from your 3rd look! Perfect for the summer to fall transition. I would love if you check out my newest post as well :)

    Jessica

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outfit three, it also looks great to wear out on a date!
    xo
    Siffat
    icingandglitter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty looks!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt! Perfect night out look.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love LOVE the cropped top in your third outfit. I've been trying to find a crop top but none has looked good on my body so far!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  9. All great looks, but I'm loving the third look the best!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of the outfits are great! I love your style :D

    Dice | Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.