September 3, 2015

#nationalbootieday


|purple caged peep-toe|grey scrunch booties|black suede heeled booties|patent leather booties|brown zipped ankle booties|

Nothing says summer is almost over (cue the sad tears and true denial from yours truly) like getting into my favorite part about fall…. BOOTIES. They go with any outfit, any color, and are my favorite fall fashion staple. Did I mention I left all mine in Virginia… so shopping is deff in order. What better way to kick of #nationalbootieday then with a shopping spree. ((And no I didn't make up this hashtag or day… it was brought to my attention via instagram.)) So let's all sit together via our computers while we sip PSLs and start planning our fall wardrobe…. because it's coming before we know it. 

In the meanwhile I'll be sitting over here being salty because the North end wawa where I work finally swapped out the Salted Carmel coffee (my fav) for Pumpkin Spice and Bradley Cooper was in Richman's in Brigantine and literally the one day I don't get ice-cream he shows up… kk. 

Well this is me signing off for now, I'm on the search for Bradley Cooper…. ((like seriously I think he needs to take a beach day and relax…))

Also you can now follow LookBrooke on snapchat and really get to know the weird me: lookbrookeblog ((let's connect!))


9 comments so far

  1. Great shoe picks! That is so depressing that you missed Bradley Cooper :(

    Champagne Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee booties! They are totally my Fall shoe loves. And I hope you're able to run into Bradley Cooper somewhere! :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing booties selection!!!!!!!!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those picks, so beautiful!
    Have a good day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shoes :) Lovely inspiration :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.