May 6, 2015

You Know The Dril... April Showers, They Bring May Flowers

**Currently link up thanks to Anne and Jenna**

Seriously, I feel like I was just setting up Christmas directions yesterday and now it's May and I am planning summer and moving and whattttt.... my mind can't handle. April was a great month: full of realizations, my 22nd birthday, a girls weekend in my fav place, and I fell in love with some new makeup, it's cool guys... i'm obsessed is all. Anyway let's grab our peach champagne, coffee, or water and toast to a whole new month full of possibilities....

Designing// I don't think this really counts but I've been trying to revamp my social medias and let this little space of mine be known more.... from insta posts to tweets, I am letting my freak flag fly... :)

Enjoying// Oh my, so many things! Some gorgeous cupcakes that were baked for my birthday ((with bows on them!!)) if you follow me on insta, you've seen them! I also was the girl who had a pretty strong disdain for jean jackets but this weekend out of necessity (sweaters can only go so far when searching for the perfect outfit) I bought this one from Old Navy (this and this are similar) and basically I haven't taken it off since and plan all my outfits around it....

Ordering// Let's be real here... I have a shopping addiction and have been stopping myself from ordering things online but if I was to order one thing... it would seriously be these lace trimmed crepe shorts (seriously so adorable and the perfect thing to wear in the summer when you want to dress up but not feeling a dress....)

Tasting// To balance out all the birthday cupcakes, for lunch I have been making the most glorious salad. A spring mix with mozzarella (I forgot the feta...), honey roasted sliced almonds, strawberries, and a red wine vinaigrette! Sooo delish, go try it now!! ((Chicken would also be a fabulous edition... ;D)


Don't forget to head over and link up and share what's going on with you currently!! 


24 comments so far

  1. Ohhh I always go for salads like that! With almonds, fruit, a fresh vinaigrette, and then either mozz cheese or even some goat cheese is nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those cupcakes sound so good - but so does the salad! And I am a big believer in denim jackets... perfect for this time of year. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now getting over my hatred of salads so I will just have to try that one out!
    Sounds like you've been up to a lot of fun things lately.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lace shorts are adorable!!! I love them. Shoot - just bite the bullet and do it ;) And yum - cupcakes!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lvoe cupcakes too specially with cute frosting designs <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts and hope you ordered them!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) Loved to read it :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!!!
    Happy WE doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos, you have such a lovely blog!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I love those lace! shorts get them! x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually eat a lot of salad, but I use cheese :p
    Thank you dear, I'm now following you.
    Have an amazing weekend.
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been stopping myself from ordering things online too, there are so any nice things online at the moment!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post. There are so many nice things online and it is very easy to get carried away.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, PLEASE let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: http://lovjoice.blogspot.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938
    https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for a new season and new possibilities!
    xoxo
    Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love New seasons and I'm so glad you got those shorts!
    melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos! You both have a lovely smile <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos! Cupcakes are the best aren't they? :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree time has flown by! You sound like you have a lot to look forward to. I absolutely love those shorts. I would find it too hard to resist buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice pics!! so cute!

    xx
    bego

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post, now you've got me craving cupcakes :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow babe, I definitely loved what you got here!!! I've never heard of this website, but will be sure to check them out!! :)


    http://worldpedispa.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pics!
    Happy friday Brooke!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. I completely agree with you, I feel like I've blinked at Christmas and somehow landed in May...seriously. The older I'm getting the faster time is moving. It's hard to keep up, love the fun photos.

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.