April 27, 2015

When You Go To Target...


Ya know how it goes, you walk into target for one thing and come out with like 20. It's the blessing and yet curse of Target. This weekend was my long awaited girls weekend in my favorite place (Lynchy) filled with vintage finds, food trucks, theater, and me in actual makeup for the first time in what feels like forever. Naturally I had to stock up on some new makeup and I procrastinated too much to order anything from ultra (and the nearest is still good two hours and some away) but that's what Target if for right. Stocking up and falling in love.... Seriously though I am in love with these products. Before I left for lynchy I ran across this blog post (shout out to Adaleta Avdic!!) so she influenced me a little bit when I was in the store... ;) 

|Perfecting Transparent Mattifier|
I don't think I could praise this primer enough honestly. It reminds me of Arbonne's Primer... it's silky, smooth, clear, and provides the best base for your makeup. Not to mention my skin feels so soft that on days I just wanted a little primer and mascara, this would be the go to. 


Similar Products:
|Makeup Extender Setting Spray|
I just started using setting spray about a year ago (I know how did I go nearly twenty-one years without it????) I have used a couple different ones, but my favorite was always the Urban Decay one. This is just as good. I never found myself worried about my makeup or wanting to look into the mirror to check up on it. I just feel freeeedommmmm. *singing that line will give the best affect*

Similar Products:
|Pro-Matte 24 Hour Stay Foundation||Pumped Up Colossal Mascara|

I am the pickiest when it comes to liking foundation, honestly usually even if I do like it... I still find at least two things I don't like about it. There have been two foundations that I have enjoyed the most, Make Up Forever and Arbonne's. This pro-matte foundation belongs right there in the running, not even kidding. The thing I loved the most about Arbonne was that it matched what I loved in the Make Up Forever and now I have a new option to just grab and go from Target. ((Isn't the world a beautiful place??))

Give me any Maybelline product and most likely I will fall in love and this mascara is no exception. I don't have the best lashes but even with an eyelash curler I still feel that they pop enough for me to be satisfied. I also adore big mascara brushes, and the packaging doesn't hurt either. 

Similar Products:


I am honestly surprised how much I really did love all of these products, I kid you not I felt so comfortable I even snapchatted a selfie lol. (You know that means business) 

 What are some drugstore favorites of your own? Have you tried any of these products?


16 comments so far

  1. I'm with you - I love Maybelline products, besides that I really love Covergirl. Great post - thank goodness for Target! It also doesn't help that they make the makeup isle so pretty! xxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foundation and makeup setting spray look interesting! Wish I lived close to a Target but unfortunately theres none in England! :( x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to buy that Sonia Kashuk primer when Target was shutting down here in Canada! I didn't end up buying it though because the only primer I have ever used was the baby skin one by Maybelline and it made me break out.

    Iona (fromfive.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the benefit porefessional it's really good your blog is lovely by the way:)
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooke! Too bad my skin is a bit too dry to go for matt foundations, but I have seen it one others and it looks beautifull!! I cant get that fixing spray here in spain, but I sooo want to try it out!! wish I had a target here ;) x

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you! I am so picky about foundations! Might have to give this a try :)

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  7. That setting spray sounds wonderful and a great buy for the price!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am picky with foundations! Glad to know you like these!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never leave target without spending over $100. Great finds!
    xo Annie
    <a href="http://newenglandromance.blogspot.com/'>New England Romance</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. great products. I haven't tried some of them but I'm aiming to try them on the next round of purchases. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on all of these products! I love Mabelline mascara's at well. I find they are just as good (if not better) than most name brand mascaras.

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah I wish they didn't close Target in Canada, it was my favourite store! In love with all of your finds! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that mascara, but it wasn't the best for me, my lashes are super hard to please lol

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  14. The title of this is perfect. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.