April 8, 2015

What's In My Bag?

My bag is unfortunately no longer available through the Kate Spade website, but I did find it here I also like (this and this)
I have been a little MIA in the blogging world recently, I have been preparing to get my license (lol.. fashionably late right?) and with easter life has just been hectic...

I am absolutely obsessed with my Kate Spade. Basically it is my motivation to even leave the house because I want to use the bag, but I also don't want to take in public because like it's my baby and nothing can happen to it... the struggle ya know! But I figured since I haven't done one before, I could do a what's in my bag post :) 







  • Lilly Pulitzer Iphone 5/5S & 6/6Plus Mobile Charger (print: Multi Hot Spot)
  • THE BEST BOOK YOU'LL EVER READ (AKA Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date by Katie Heaney) Okay I just have to talk about this book for a little bit because it seriously may be the best thing in my life and I often reread different chapters ever so often. Her hilarious writing style and personality comes through each page and her take on her life with boys will boost your ego no matter who you are. If you too have tons of awkward stories with boys, you will know you're not alone. If you are perfect with boys, well you can start counting your blessings and feel like an angel sent from heaven....
  • Wildbloom Perfume by Banana Republic
  • NYX Lipstick (Color: )
  • Baby Lips (Quench, it's my go to chapstick... perfect for summer. I use it when I tag (so on the beach 247)) 
  • Lilly Pulitzer Agenda (Lilly Pulitzer is officially out, but I found one on Amazon)
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER's Microfinish Powder (swear by this stuff)
  • Orbit gum (I could link to you to like the office depot huge box but I will spare you)
  • I always need a good hand sanitizer
  • I also like to keep at least one statement necklace in my purse incase I will need it lol, the one I currently keep is from Forever21 but I found these cute ones: (herehere, and here)
  • My sunglasses are from JCrew but I couldn't find them on the site. 
  • So after taking all the photos and uploading them I realized I never even took a photo of my wallet lol

What are some of your go to items for your purse!?

Other Purses I Like:






19 comments so far

  1. I love NYX lipcolors! And girl, I would kill for all the stuff in your bag! hahaha Loving that phone case as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want lily agenda sooo badly! Maybe next year haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVerything is so cute! I need to do one of these posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! Love that agenda! I always keep one in my purse as well, and a phone charger and lipstick

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great post!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear I love your bag new follower please follow back ;)
    http://shanaticlandiablog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the agenda and actually everything else in your purse! And its never to late to get your license, the sense of freedom you get from driving is like no other! Good luck !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the necessities! Love the Lily iPhone case.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back-up chargers are a must have!! Love your purse- I actually have the wallet that matches that bag! Good luck with your license :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag! I always carry a backup charger!

    Caiti // Shutterblush

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun post! your notebook is so cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag and everything in it! I always put my babylips in my bag too! I love your sunglasses. x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to check that book out! I've been on dates with so many weirdos... Maybe it will help me feel like I'm not alone!

    My must haves for my purse are hand sanitizer and li[ balm.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that bag! Your purse is so organized. What a great idea to keep all the pens and what not in a bag like that!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such gorgeous taste! I love your wallpaper screen with the quote! Mine currently is a quote that says: "Be the most enthusiastic and positive person you know". Meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog and I love that Lilly charger pack totally want one!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great post and you've got me really wanting to check out that book! It seems like such a good read! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. love kate spade, the bag is gorgeous!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bag and also your blog in general :) gorgeous! New sub ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.