April 1, 2015

To The Mother...

Happy Birthday...

To the mother who taught me my love for english and teaching all at a young age.

To the mother who told my Dad that they needed to support me 100% in my decision to want to major in Theatre Performance. That piece of advice which to this day still warms my heart and teaches me true love and sacrifice.

To the mother who introduced me to my first love, New York City and let my little head fill with dreams.

To the mother who would take time out of her birthday weekend to drive me to Lynchy to see some old friends and get recharged with a new focus and let my cup fill over with love.

To the mother who would gladly give up the last Diet Coke for me even though she knows I am a pepsi person and am just being selfish at this point.

To the mother who has sat through countless musicals (though it's not her thing) just so that I had someone to go with.

To the mother who showed me it's never too late to dream big and to go after it.

To the mother who inspires me daily with how much she truly enjoys her job, and fuels me to get to that point one day.

To the mother who I can go to about a boy, a fight I had with a friend, or will proof read my essays for me if I give her enough time in advance (and mind you... I'm 21 years old).

To the mother who forgives me when I haven't had my morning coffee and act out selfishly and snap at her.

To the mother who will never agree with my sense of style, but will still let me know I look nice.

To the mother who taught me the importance of the candy gram cards, scrapbooking, or goodie bags that look like Madeline's house.

To the mother who drove me to dance for seven years.

To the mother who has taught me what it's like to be a Godly wife, mother, and friend.

To the mother who constantly encourages me to be the best, who picks me up when I fall down, and who is a great role model.

I love you with all my heart mommy, have the best day.


21 comments so far

  1. Brooke, this is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mom!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this- Happy happy birthday to your mom!

    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great post!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Happy birthday to your mom!

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet post, you are lucky to have such an amazing mother!
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice post!! sounds like you have an amazing relationship with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aawww.. moms are the best!!
    happy bday to her! :D

    Happy April!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!!!
    Happy b-day to your mom!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely; happy birthday to your amazing mother!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet post! Happy birthday to your Momma!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie
    so cute pic
    Happy birthday to your Mother
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that picture! Wonderful post :)
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the sweetest thing I've read all week. You must have an amazing relationship with your mother - thank you for sharing! :)

    XO
    VanityPear

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was such a sweet sweet post! So precious.
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really such a sweet post!

    Caiti // Shutterblush

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post is so lovely, your mum's lucky to have you (and vice versa) x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like! <3

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.