March 29, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award!


I was so kindly nominated by the fabulous Lauren of Lauren-Lee Grace: Beauty & Fashion for The Versatile Blogger Award. Both her and the blog that nominated her made their own logos, so naturally I had to jump on the bandwagon of course! As part of being nominated you share 7 facts about yourself and then nominate (what should be 15 people).

Seven Facts About Myself:

1. When I'm not trying to be a "normal" person and listen to pop, country, rap, etc... you can find me rocking out to the cast recordings of Parade, The Last Five Years, Mary Poppins, Bonnie and Clyde, and my all time favorite Ragtime. 

2. I am not a coke person, I am diet pepsi all the way... :o

3. I love making homemade notes and cards for those closest to me. You will usually find me at my giddiest with ink pens, stickers, glue, and tons of card stock in my hands. 

4. I hate "fur characters" or any character basically with a mask. It just freaks me out and I will run away lol. 

5. I talk to myself, half of it probably has to do with I am often times alone... but I totally talk to myself and it's to the point that sometimes I just don't realize it hahah.

6. Zillow and Apartments.com are like my bffs, I spend time day dreaming of houses in different cities. You know me, the boy, and the puppy... a girl can dream :)

7. I am currently going through this awful phase where anytime I feel overcome with emotion... I yawn. It's horrible, I can't tell you how many times I have been to serious plays where I sit in the front row and have yawned. I look like one horrible person...

The Fun Part, Nominations! 
There are honestly so many more blogs that I just am thinking of that I read on a daily basis that bring me so much joy and are a go to, but I tried to choose some blogs that are new to me that I enjoy, that could be new for you too. But it looks like a post of some go to blogs might be overdue... 


13 comments so far

  1. hi dear! congrats! thanks for visit our blog, we follow you now! xx
    Bego

    Tenemos nuevo post!
    www.simply2wear.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your nomination and thank you so much! I'll get to it as soon as possible!

    Caiti // shutterblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I truly love your photography and travels... it took me a while to get back as well.. so no rush :)

      Delete
  3. I love your versatile taste in music - i'm the same way! Have a lovely week! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you make handmade notes for your loved ones! I just bought some new stationary last week with the intention of doing more handwritten letters.. here's hoping it works!

    Great post and always nice to hear more about you.
    xox. A Peachy Sonder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award and I love reading your answers! It's lovely to get to know the person behind the blog better.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also yawn at bad times. Usually whenever I'm feeling uncomfortable or vulnerable I yawn and look so rude/weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! This made me soo happy hahah, I truly thought I was just super weird :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on all your success!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for being nominated
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures, keep up the good work hun!
    Follow 4 follow?

    Check our my glam
    http://theycallmebambam.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.