March 5, 2015

Is It Seriously March? ((Currently Link Up))

I swear just yesterday I was getting the house all decorated for Christmas and now I am day dreaming of spring, spending mindless hours surfing Vineyard Vines and Lilly Pulitzer, and practically planning my summer... whaaaaa. 
Mug: Anthropolgie
Dreaming// Of leaving this little Southern Virginia town that no one knows about and is an hour away from any of my friends lol. I also have been day dreaming of this Lilly Pulitzer Dress for about a full year now. It's my favorite!

Planning// Made up trips to Disney World (I have never been to fantasy land and it kills me lol) this time last year I was heading to Atlantic City/ New York City for spring break so some major trip longing is happening....

Making// Well I made the waffle in the picture above lol but I have been making this amazing taco salad via a recipe from my mom's good friend, it's to die for lol!

Baking// I have been day dreaming about making brownies with the candy cane kisses but I keep being too lazy to actually do it... so for right now, nothing. Tho I am addicted to this app called Cooking Fever and on there I own a bakery so like does that count lol?

Watching// Friends. (obvi I had to now that it was finally on netflix and I could watch it from beginning to end for the first time) Scandal. The Bachelor lol. The Mindy Project. Parks and Rec (I will love you forever). Real World: Skeletons lol. And I did just watch My Best Friend's Wedding (a favorite of mine) and John Tucker Must Die. And I am finally catching up to the real world and watching 30 Rock via Netflix.

Nothing too crazy has been going on, I really am a rather boring person (tho I made a huge typo and said I was boring question earlier... so maybe I need sleep)

** this has been a link up with Anne and Jenna, link up with them too and share what's going on currently**

Here are some blog posts of the past if you need catch up on what has been happening "currently" or if you're new here and curious:
Shared my views on being single and such
Shared the reason I am single AKA I CAN'T FLIRT LAUGH AT MY MISFORTUNE
Seriously can someone be this bad at talking to boys?
Who even is this girl who is writing this blog?
I even threw in a nice little recipe for yall



25 comments so far

  1. Ugh I'm obviously dreaming of traveling as well. It's so hard being a wanderluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownies with candy cane kisses?! Yes, please!!! Now that is my kind of dessert :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that app looks kind of fun - but I do not need something to get addicted to, ha. Taco salads and waffles sound good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Lilly dress! So pretty

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/2015/03/lady-gatsby-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous!!! Disney World is the best, no one is ever too old for Disney :)
    I love the real world!! I used to watch it when i was in High school haha and well Friends is a must for anyone.

    Alyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those waffles look delicious! I'm so happy Friends is on Netflix now too, so exciting.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!!! that waffle looks so delicious!!! :D yay for the mindy project and friends!! gotta love those shows!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm planning my real trip to Disney World and it's so fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post I totally agree time has flown!! The waffle looks yummy haha

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The waffles look so good, great post!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy! great post, have lovely weekend, xxx

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that waffle looks so darn tasty!

    funnily enough the first time I went to Disneyland (well,any Disney, in fact) I was 25 yrs old. I still don't see the huge glamour of the Parks...too darn expensive,especially for a family (hence when I never went growing up in a family of 7 kids lol).

    great currently-s!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Lilly dress that you picked out :) I really want to go back to Disney, as well!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um yum that food looks incredible! And I know, I feel like 2015 is flying by! The busier I am, obviously the faster every day passes. Can't wait for SPRING!

    XO naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe it's March either! Sounds like you've had a good time lately. I loved reading this post and I wish I could visit Disney world! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are all my favorite shows!! Parks & Rec and The Mindy Project especially. I love March since it's my birthday month :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm craving waffles now!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy march! That waffle looks amazing xo
    Jamie www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That waffle looks awesome. I totally love Netflix, I believe a good show binge is essential to sanity!

    Thanks for sharing! xox. A Peachy Sonder

    ReplyDelete
  20. time flies so fast baby! and that pancake looks so yummy:3

    anyway mind to follow each other dear? let me know if you want:)
    follow me and i'll follow you back xoxo

    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks so good! It's makin me hungry! Thanks so much for stopping by EPWL!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't believe spring is here, either! Exciting. :)
    That waffle looks yummy!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been on a total waffle binge lately and that photo made me drool a little. #noshame. I really hope you get to take your trip to fantasy land!
    Randi with an i

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those waffles look very appetizing :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.