March 28, 2015

Tulle and Smiles (Little Girls Easter Picks)


As I previously mentioned in Adult Easter Dress Picks, I am a huge fan of the "easter dress" and if I am going to be honest, if I could just have blown up versions of children's dresses... I might be the happiest 21 year old in the world lol.

ONE: Patterned Dress (H&M)- I love the softness of the pink and the cute bunny pattern. Plus I am a total sucker for bows soooo... Plus bunny for Easter, *Miranda Priestly voice* groundbreaking.

TWO: Emme Fit & Flare Dress (Lilly Pulitzer)- Okay I am a sucker for a fit and flare dress because they make anyone look like a princess. Also this dress for some reason reminds me of the dresses from the live action Madeline movie when they go to Pepito's house for a party. Maybe it's just that I have wanted to be Madeline since I was like three (also had I came out with red hair, my name would be Madeline, a little fun fact.)

THREE: Nellystella's Chloe Dress (Crewcuts)- POM POMS ON THE SLEEVES. 'nough said :) 

FOUR: Little Lilly Shift Dress (print: Resort White Back It Up) (Lilly Pulitzer)- I feel like this is the most "grown up" of the selections. But I love the fun print and it basically just makes me wish I was in resort somewhere tropical. So the name of the print is basically perf.

FIVE: Cotton Dress (H&M)- I really am so pleasantly surprised at how adorable everything is at H&M when it came to the kids, I find for myself I am weeding through the site or store for hoursss. It's such a simple, sleek design and for me (I have no clue why) it just screams Easter Sunday or maybe Alice in Wonderland as well lol.

SIX: Organdy Dress with Contrast Bow (Crewcuts)- So I have an obsession with what I call the "Wendy Dress" if it slightly resembles the look of Wendy's nightgown (Peter Pan) and this is basically a dream, also my bow obsession.... so there's that.

SEVEN: Cotton Dress (H&M)- I thought the print was fun (it's lemons) which might be a little odd, but you might as well get away with wearing lemons on your dress while you can right?

EIGHT: Morgana Dress (Lilly Pulitzer)- I love the color pink, am obsessed with gold, and well who doesn't like polka dots? So mash them all together, and Lilly's got herself a pretty amazing dress.

What are some of your favorites that you've seen so far??


8 comments so far

  1. I love number 4 and 5! But all of them are so adorable!! xx

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    Your blog is so cute. Now, I'm your new follower. I hope you can follow me back.
    Btw, great post.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't want to be a ballerina of the day>???? tulle is such a bomb.. amazing trend...

    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't handle how cute these are! OMG! Thanks for making my day :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take #6 for myself and the rest for my daughter, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are so adorable! I love Easter dresses as well :-)

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nos. 1 and 6 are my favorite. But all these dresses are so lovely. So cute!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.