March 16, 2015

Now Give Me The Beach


Maybe it's all the spring break snapchats, the fashion blogging cruise posts, or my absolute obsession with Pinterest (like my whole board dedicated to summer lol) But I'm in complete shutdown mode til summer, so naturally I have been daydreaming and filling my days with tons of swimsuits. Here a few of my absolute favorites:


Well for now I will just keep daydreaming of bathing suits, beach, and a tan....



15 comments so far

  1. great post honey, i miss the summer ;)

    Check it out my new post:
    http://www.honeyandcotton.org/beautiful-and-cheap-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING 4 and 7! We are so similar with this. All I do is watch TV Shows and movies about the summer, surfing, the beach, places that are hot, etc. I've been watching lots of silly Australian shows like H20 and Lightning Point on Netflix just to feel like it's summer and 90 degrees here too haha. I have like 3984398 posts planned about Summer and I've been dreaming and obsessing over getting down to Ocean City ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Must be the Jersey Girl in us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be the Jersey Girl in us!! I may just have to start using netflix to find summer-esque things as well! lol

      Delete
  3. I hear you, girl- I start itching to buy new bikinis + summer dresses around this time, too! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that cute black one looks like a little dress. Love. It'll only take New York six more months to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute bikinis!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreaming of the beach too! Love the suits you picked out

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading way too many blog posts about vacation! They have me dreaming of vacation too!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiufl selection, #5 is just too cute. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous suits. I can't wait for summer. I love that ruffle top and the bottoms with the bow.
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've also turned turned to off mode until the summer time. I bought more bathing suits the other day and I got even more excited! You have a great blog Brooke and I love the name of it, very clever! I joined your site and followed you on bloglovin'
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you are SOOO incredibly sweet! Bathing suits- you really can't have too many haha!!! Thank you, followed you back as well! Can't wait to read more of your posts! xoxo

      Delete
  11. Great selection... dreaming of the beach too!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those bottoms with the bow!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for summer! Great picks! :)))
    xoxo
    Hampstead upholstery cleaning

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.