April 23, 2015

#tumblrcrushthursday


Move over pinterest (lol jk ya know I love that site) but for the day dreamer inside all of us, I kind of think tumblr may be just what we need. I love logging on and being able to see photos of houses, interior, exterior, and countless living rooms (it's like my kryptonite) and just day dreaming of what my little house will look like one day. It's like the perfect tool to go along with my crazy Zillow habits of looking up different houses in different areas and imagining how life would be in them. (A girl can dream she's living in NYC right?)

One minute you find yourself day dreaming you live in that dreamy space, then you're swooning over a pup, and the next thing you know you are absolutely uplifted by a post that you can carry through with you the whole day. 

 I think the real beauty is that tumblr creates such a safe place that people truly are themselves and it's a refreshing change of pace. The inner soul of a person is a beautiful thing... :) 

My Top 5 Favorite Tumblrs:
(She brings together my love of beautiful things and theatre so it's basically my own dream space) 

You call find me on tumblr here: Look-Brooke

11 comments so far

  1. Such amazing inspiration! Heading over to your Pinterest page now:)

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Tumblr forever! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE tumblr but find myself getting lost in all those reblogs! I deleted it a year ago for a bit & wish I never did, it was and still is one of my favourite sites. I don't get the pinterest hype at all!

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these pics are just too cute.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waah i love these, and great inspirations <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog!

    Do you want follow my blog?

    xxx
    http://elsentirdelamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't tumblr, but this makes me wish that I did! Such great feeds :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspo.
    Love Audrey Hepburn too.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty round up of pics!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  10. These would look awesome on my desktop.
    Such a lovely blog! :)

    Miss Eleigh Neux | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.