April 20, 2015

Weekend Wishlisting


If you managed to go out and face the huge lines, crazy women, and adrenaline driven sunday morning for #lillyfortarget well then I commend you and owe you a starbucks treat because I don't know how you did it. When I checked out the lookbook I was pleasantly surprised with how many of the things I did find cute, and I really liked the blue and white shift... but fighting (literally fighting) for it... didn't seem worth it. And the people who bought everything to only sell it on eBay for quadruple the price!?!? Holy cow, crazy... but even worse that these people actually have bids. If I was going to pay that much for a Lilly for Target... well I'd rather have the normal Janice Shift and call it a day ya know?

Anyway I had a sister date Sunday where we drove into town and headed for Target (and saw the four Lilly nail polishes available from the whole Lilly line lol) and shopped around. Since getting my license my sister has been way nicer and actually wants to spend time with me... hmmm ;) 

My sister got some clothes but I unfortunately didn't really see anything that I wanted to snag at that moment (let's be real here... most of my wardrobe comes from Francesca's or Forever 21 and those don't exist in town) but I did grab some new nail polish and body wash from Marshalls. AND GUYS this body wash smells like heaven, I imagine this is the stuff God himself pumps through Heaven. I get giddy thinking about it, unfortunately it was limited edition and all that is left is a body butter BUT I AM SURE IT SMELLS JUST AS AMAZINGGGG. 

Sometimes we just need to pamper ourselves and take a break from the insane stress of hearings, finals, the future, or that boy not worth your time and put all your energy into shopping duhhh. Below are some of my absolute favorites, and a few of the goodies I got over the weekend. 



What are some of your go to de-stress goodies??
P.S. Have you tried out the new Tiramisu frappe, cuz I may be a little obsessed btdubssss...



8 comments so far

  1. Shopping on Sunday was definitely crazy (and I hope a once-in-a-lifetime experience!). I was seriously shocked at how grown women were behaving over clothing! I can't even believe the EBay scamming going on.. I think people should treat themselves to a dress from the new line if they're going to pay that much for it!

    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! xox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, it's such a scam that you should go ahead and treat yourself to a dress from the new summer line! I did see that you were lucky enough to come away with something! yayy! :)

      Delete
  2. i am so sad target left canada. i would have seriously enjoyed some lily stuff! pampering yourself is a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said that last line! Hahaha! Shopping can really help de-stress. If money were no object I'd do it everyday. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about the Lilly for target thing and it sounds crazy! The nail polishes look really nice :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Sunday shopping experience was terrifying... I have a little anxiety every time that I go into Target now. I checked my store again yesterday to see if anyone had made a return, and they hadn't. I honestly don't expect any since people are crazy enough to buy Lilly Pulitzer bobby pins online for $60! Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love Essie nail polish so I definitely would've gone for the too :)

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.