May 29, 2015

Happy Birthday LookBrooke!!!!


I can't believe it's been three years on this little corner of the internet I call mine! I remember when I caved and decided to blog again, which basically were ramblings and avoiding things like studying for finals and white glove. (Seriously it's a scary thought how bad I was at blogging lol) I for years blogged and practically told no one, I used it as a way to get out frustrations or as an alternative journal... I really never thought I'd be blogging things and letting people read them. Cue about a year later I started just blogging about life and my best friend thought it was hilarious and before I knew it I was singing up for bloglovin and starting to comment on other blogs.

About a month ago I decided to cave and start actually broadcasting I had a blog, actually utilizing social media (I mean it was a scary thought) but it's been so worth it to see how this blog is growing and making new friendships and feeling like I have a voice than can be heard ((even if it's usually be broadcasting how awkward I am with the male species haha))

I just really want to take this time to thank each and every one of you. The silent readers who never comment, the fly on the walls who will pretend they don't know the blog exists, the followers on GFC who basically were there from the beginning, the followers on bloglovin, my friends and family who read my blog and support me 110% even though I wake up and often feel like I am playing pretend daily trying to write this thing, and every reader who stops by. Thank you. 

I know 64 followers on bloglovin or 34 on GFC doesn't seem like a lot but it truly baffles me daily. Thank you for wanting to be a part of my life and deal with my ramblings, insanity, and awkward outfit posts.... as I am starting out and finding my voice for this crazy blog.

Your comments, your tweets, your emails, and shoutouts... I appreciate every.single.one I can't thank you enough. I wish I could hug each person that visits LookBrooke. And now my email, twitter, anything is always open.

Thank you so much for making this experience enjoyable, surprising, and I can't wait for year four (!!!!)

Some of my favorite past posts:



24 comments so far

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    Your blog is amazing and I am looking forward to more from you!
    Here is to another three years!!!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am so glad I found your blog! I am rebranding mine right now and hoping to be brave enough to share it on my social media! It's a scary thing, lol.

    I can't wait to read about what the future has in store for you! Hope you have a great day filled with lot's of celebrating and cupcakes:)

    Morgan
    themissmorganlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so incredibly sweet, thanks boo!! And I feel ya I really do... social media is a scary thing but I really think you just have to jump into it and embrace the turnout :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I found your blog recently. That's such a great milestone, here's to many more years!!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad we are becoming blogger friends and learning more about each other, thank ya!!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Yay! Happy blog birthday! I always enjoy reading your posts, I'm looking forward to many more years!

    xo.
    http://apeachysonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great! Congrats girl! You'll be celebrating many more years to come, excited for you! Follow for follow? :)
    xoxo, Ivette
    Glamour State Of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love how reflective your blog is of you. Three years is such a crazy milestone, I can't wait to see what is to come for you in the future! Keep up the amazing work!

    Caiti // Shutterblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 3 years! Social media is a huge part of blogging, so don't feel weird or ashamed to broadcast yourself online. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I totally understand what you mean about social media, I recently started my blog and I'm kind of scared to get it out there!

    Life with Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday! Don't feel shy about using social media to get your blog out there, it's also a great tool to meeting other bloggers and making new friends in the blogging community!

    Bree || The Urban Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your blog!! I always enjoy looking back on my blog's past years... it feels so fulfilling!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! congratulations! happy birthday to your blog :)

    Love Peace and Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on three years! Blogging is a funny thing...I still can't believe that people I don't know read my blog!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post dear! It's wonderful. ♥
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it!
    my blog-click here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww happy birthday! wow, 3 years and i just recently found your blog! Keep blogging dear <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing!
    And happy 3rd birthday to you and your blog.
    God bless!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday for your blog my dear and thank you very much for your visit. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday LookBrooke!
    Brooke, Your blog has inspired me in so many ways I cant express enough thanks for that. From beauty, fashion and life advice I can always count on your posts to lift my spirits, inspire my own posts and just put a smile on my face! I cannot wait to see what this next year hold for you, I know you will accomplish amazing things and I am proud to say that I consider you a new friend! Love you and your blog to bits! xoxo
    -Sarah Lillian
    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kid you not I am so teary eyed, you are the absolutely sweetest and it is such an honor to consider you a new friend too!!! Thanks for believing in me and the blog, I can't wait to see how we both grow in the future!! xoxo

      Delete
  18. Hi Brooke! I have just recently discovered your blog and I love it! Happy blog birthday!

    XOXO,
    Jordan
    braidsandbuttercream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! Happy Birthday!!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops I'm late but happy birthday to your blog!!! So glad to have found your blog and I enjoy reading every post :)

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.