May 17, 2015

Newest Obsession


Hide your wallets, you're about to fall in love too.

The best decision I ever made for my closet (and the worst decision I ever made for my bank account) was signing up for ShopStyle. Sure it seemed like your typical it will send you millions of emails and you wait for that one good sale... but it's turned out to be more than that.  The appeal for me is there personal tailored shop which is actually tailored to you. And while I know some products and websites say that, I accidentally got two different shop style profiles and both shops we're different, so it's specifically catered to your needs and wants. And as your style changes or you find more companies you adore, you can edit the brands and see if shop style has them in their selection. 

I think it's fun to see the different picks each day, often times I wish you could just refresh and refresh   as many times as you wish and new things would pop up. But each brand new day it's like a fun video game for the fashion obsessed... ;)

For a couple of days I gathered a couple favorites that had been featured in my tailored shop :)


Shirts:
(I am pretty sure I have pinned and seen that Anthropologie color-blocked tank countless times. Isn't it crazy how well it can know you?)
Skirts, Shorts, And Pants:
(I even actually own the J Crew Factory Chino Shorts in that exact color...)

Dresses and Rompers:
(I again actually own the J Crew Factory Sheer Striped Dress... and have even blogged about it)

Accessories:
(I am basically bow obsessed, so anything with a bow is an absolute win in my book. And I kid you not I took a photo of the Michael Kors wedges and sent them to my friend Lauren saying I was obsessed, three days later they were on my tailored shop.) 


I'm obsessed, just obsessed is all. From how well this little algorithm could know me (shopstyle is seriously onto something) and from how many cute things there are for me to buy... I just am floored.

Did you have any favorites out of my tailored shop? Do you think you'll sign up to see what goodies lie ahead for you to swoon over?

22 comments so far

  1. This site sounds amazing for inspiration! (How have I never heard of it?!) I'm in love all those accessories, especially the Kate Spade sandals xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wishlist! The white lace-y top looks really cute :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those kate spade sandals, great picks!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with these shoes too. I love your shoe choices.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't looked into their tailored shop yet - thanks for the info! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 18, 2015

    This sounds exceedingly dangerous haha! Great picks and sounds like a super cool system!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the KS crab earrings! They are the cutest!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute picks! Love that Nastygal dress!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  9. good choies!!! i like it!

    http://rubiaagotas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the heels! Need to purchase them soon!
    xoxo, Ivette
    Glamour State Of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. great choice, sounds really like a nice selection :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous and loved all the pics, you friend did a great job at taking those lovely shots!! <3

    http://www.worldpedispa.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an amazing site! Love your style picks!

    Tasha
    http://glimmeringshadows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have cute style! I love those Kate Spade sandals!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you've done with your page since I've been gone! You're defiantly my favorite blogger. I'm signing up for that site now!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    Lauren-lee Grace Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you are sooo sweet, thank you sooo much!!!

      Delete
  16. really nice things!!
    Besitos
    Bego
    Tenemos nuevo post!
    Simply 2 Wear
    Facebook
    Blogloving

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome post! ♥♥♥

    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm obsessed with those J. Crew Factory shorts!! :D :D This wesite is a great idea xx

    http://brit-bakes.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.