November 10, 2015

Holiday Style Guide (His and Hers)

Can you believe it's already holiday season!? And I know, I know there are those of you out there who are refusing to acknowledge christmas right now and would rather decorate all the malls with turkeys in honor of Thanksgiving. Hey, all the more power to you but there is a very big possibility I am rocking out to All I Want For Christmas Is You… 

Since there is confusion on this post this is a style guide for holiday parties, not thanksgiving. 

Holiday parties are a big part of the holidays and what better start to the LookBrooke holiday guides then with a his and hers style guide! I have three options ranging from casual, dressy casual, and finally full out dressy.

What I surprisingly learned from this guide is that evidently I'm a huge banana republic fan when it came to men's clothing (and obvi JCrew but we knew that!) Feel free to comment below for any requests for holiday clothing specifics or ideas ( or shoot a tweet ((@brooklyn_terry)) or email ((lookbrookeblog@gmail.com)) ) I will always be more than willing to help you out. 

Also please shoot ideas on different gift guides you'd like to see!! 








18 comments so far

  1. cute selcction! love the black dress!

    Besitos
    Bego
    Tenemos nuevo post!
    Simply 2 Wear
    Facebook
    Blogloving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping for men is literally the worst ever haha! But I love all the guy and girl picks above. Thanks for sharing!!

    xo Lacey
    http://www.myboringcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different picks!!

    Kendal // Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be casual for thanksgiving - need all the room for food haha! I love your picks for dressy! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boards and options. My family is definitely more casual, but I love an excuse to get dressed up.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to go towards the casual look for Thanksgiving (most of the time black leggings and a tunic top), and I'm loving the black pants in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super great picks! <3

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts
    Follow me! // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Snapchat: katherineannika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, dear, that black dress looks absolutely fab! Thanks for sharing x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great looks! We are having our Christmas cards done next week, and I will totally use this as inspiration.

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these looks are so pretty! I love the black dress with the statement neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love style guides and yours is super cute :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red heels! The perfect addition for the holidays. Great post! Love ur blog:-)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these holiday outfit picks! The Holiday Casual look is my favorite!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just had an operation so i’ve slept for literally three weeks and i’m having so much fun catching up on your content!! xxx



    Pink Sleep In roller Review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your holiday dressing guide and picks. I'd surely consider a few

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the looks you've created! They look great!

    xoxo Justina | Just In A City
    http://www.justinacity.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful combination of styles!
    Really nice outfits!
    You should definitely go MissGrey.ro and take a good look:
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-rosie-clos-cu-curea-si-aplicatie-florala-hellen/443

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.