November 20, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide for Him (All Under $100)



So excited to present my first gift guide of the season (!!!) Shopping for men can be hard and difficult, and I feel like the go to option is always clothes, so I tried branching out of my own comfort zone and figuring out some other options. 

I went for classic, timeless staples in anyone's life: Snapback hats, lounge pants, and even a no shave kit for that guy in your life that prefer facial hair.

Be on the lookout for more holiday guides and outfits in the next couple of weeks to come, and please feel free to comment below on any guides you'd like to see in the future on the blog. 


Shop This Post:

11 comments so far

  1. Great ideas. My boyfriend would love the whisky glass set

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas! I always find guys so hard to buy for!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the whiskey glass set..great gift ideas :)
    love from India.
    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute ideas!! I wish I could get my hubby to wear some of these things, lol, he's such a t-shirt and boots kind of guy.

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this gift ideas to us!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ottime idee regalo

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this gift guide, I might need to snag a few of these for my hubby!
    Xo,
    Haley
    www.me-and-mrjones.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.