May 12, 2014

The New Era

I remember when I got my first job, my employer called me offering the position and when I got off the phone I cried. Not from happiness, but pure sadness that I was leaving a summer with friends behind for a summer at the beach with a bunch of random people. Ironically enough before my job I hated the beach, sand and water did not seem like the right place for me. Sure enough I am coming to my fourth summer working at the beach and I love every second, some of my best friends came from that job. I just sometimes am not a fan of change. A new surrounding can be exciting and don't get me wrong it is great. Fear sets in soon though, and I am waking up in the middle of the night in a sweat over what could possibly happen next. 

About a month ago my world was rocked. A dream I had since sixth grade came crashing down in front of me. I took a step back and decided I needed to take time of school and figure out my next dream. Two days ago I made a life decision. I have decided it's time to pack my bags and get away from my home town and college life here.... so florida here I come. I am in the process of finding a job, so if anyone has any jobs to pass on to me to look at I would greatly appreciate it. 

I am excited for the future and what is to come, Florida here I come!



Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.