May 26, 2014

Let's Fly To Neverland





Shirt: Forever 21 Skirt: J Crew Shoes: Payless Bracelet: Alex and Ani


I may absolutely adore the disney princesses Ariel and Belle, but my heart also goes out to Wendy. Truth be told my heart shattered the day I realized I was too tall to be Wendy in Disney World and lately with the move to Florida more and more on my mind I can't help but think of Wendy and my dream. Not to mention just looking like Wendy on a daily basis would be awesome. Lucky for me one thing I absolutely love to wear is Peter Pan Collars that while look nothing like Wendy, help me feel a little closer to her. What can I say? I just love looking like a fourteen year old trapped in a twenty-one year old's body I suppose.

Here's to the disney lover and kid in all of us 
xoxo




4 comments so far

  1. This is absolutely darling! That first picture is just the best, I laugh genuine smiles! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated it at first, but it's growing. I always feel like laughing photos are always cuter when they're not you lol! But you are sooo sweet, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love that skirt its stunning and eye catching
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites, I love a good jcrew skirt!

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.