May 14, 2014

Dream A Little Dream


This year was a whirlwind of excitement, hardships, and the impossible. It also has reached a birthday for my glorious corner of the internet, LookBrooke you are officially one year old and I hope to have plenty more time with you. With the birthday of LookBrooke and the end of the year I have so much to be thankful for and so many adventures that I experienced this year and I Would Do It All Again. 

I keep thinking back through this year and the different things I learned through forgiveness, to relying on Jesus more and stop trying to do everything myself, and to the friendships made. There was so much good in this year that I can't help but want to celebrate it and here are a few of my favorites:

1. OBX: There is something magical about spending a weekend with your roomies surrounded by the beach, sand, and adventure. I had also never been there prior, and can say it's a beach I wouldn't mind going to for the rest of my life.

2. Opportunities: I do not regret a single opportunity I took this year from auditioning for the student films, to landing a role as an extra on a motion picture, to giving it my all and never giving up on my dreams. This year was a learning experience one after the other, and I got to see myself grow and learn what truly mattered to me in the process.

3. Off Campus Life!

4. New York City: Nothing like escaping school for a bit and heading to your favorite place in the whole world. From standing in the rush line for Les Mis and loosing all feeling in my toes, to seeing it all be so worth it when I got to meet Andy Mientus and Samantha Hill. From meeting up with a best friend in the city so the two of you can see Newsies and bawl your eyes out together. New York is where anything seems possible and your dreams are right there within reach. I love it. 

5. Arbonne: Thank God for new opportunities and experiences as well as new passions. I am so excited to be going on this journey and selling something I really believe in.

Junior Year, I would relive every day over again.

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.