April 16, 2016

((SPRING)) Mood Board


I know, I know I missed winter's #LooksMoodBoard because life was so hectic and I abruptly moved from Jersey back home to Virginia and helllloooo Spring has been here for quite a while now. I couldn't just let this mood board pass though, I love Spring argumentatively more than all the other seasons. With Spring comes the sense of newness and being reborn (between the reminder of having new life in Jesus Christ each year when Easter rolls around, the trees finally starting to bloom, and the best and worst part of Spring... Spring Cleaning.), it also happens to be the season of a very special birthday in my life... LookBrooke's. It also happens to be my personal birthday as well, so shout out to turning twenty three (eeep, my lucky number)... Taylor Swift was always right, and I am currently feeling oh so twenty-two.

So here's is the Spring Mood Board: full of fashion, beauty, recipes, etc...

|(Very Similar Dress in Blue.. needs the ribbon) (I also adore this), too faced lipstick, taffyForever Sexy Body Spray|BCBGeneration Sandals (obsessed)|

My Current Spring Style Inspirations:






My Spring Beauty Picks:

1. I typically just moisturize my face with Garnier's Ultra-Lift. I used to use primers all the time, and this may be like committing some kind of sin in the beauty world but I just don't anymore. 
2. Most days I use the Garnier BB Cream, on days I want the feeling and look of more coverage I use ItCosmetic's CC Cream
3. I typically steal this product daily from my sister (Sorry Caroline) especially if I want to make an impression. I thought I would hate this product in all honesty, but it's my favorite for contouring and adding a little highlight after the whole make up process. NYX Wonder Stick
4. Everyday use I don't but on concealer, when I do I use ItCosmetic's Bye Bye Undereye and if I have a pimple I cover over it with this Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette.
5. For eye shadow I alternate between the Naked 2 and Naked 3 to create different looks daily. I also use liquid eyeliner (which I typically also steal from my sister... oops) 
6. I swear by ItCosmetic's Hello Lashes for mascara.
7. For lips, I use any pink lipstick with Buxom's White Russian.





** Don't be shy to post your own mood boards and fill them up with your favorite beauty, recipes, etc... just be sure to share using the hashtag #LooksMoodBoard so I can see everyone's creations**

Happy Spring, XOXO

1 comment so far

  1. Love all the bright colors on your spring mood board! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.