April 19, 2016

Pom Pom Loving










Can you believe about a week ago I was driving up to Jersey and it was snowing!? It's so weird to now have 80 degree weather and to be laying out every morning... I am so ready for summer it's not even funny.

I have been on the search for the perfect romper for over a year now, I always loved them but never felt like they were wearable for me. I often found myself feeling like an elephant, rocking some camel toe, or looking like a frumpy mess. There was one romper I tried on that I felt looked decent but I still didn't take the plunge, that was until now. Thanks to Marshalls, I now can proudly become part of the romper fan club. This particular romper is Trixxi, and unfortunately can't be found online but I did find a great double from ASOS.

Cheers to it finally being warm enough to bring out the bathing suits and not feel crazy, and cheers to that perfect romper- we all need at least one in our life.
xoxo


Shop This Post:


More Pom Pom Things I Currently Love:


9 comments so far

  1. What a gorgeous romper! Looking it up now - I need this babe!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pom pom detail along the top is so adorable!! I love this! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patiently waiting for the day it is warm enough to wear dresses and rompers here, until then I will continue to admire yours! Such a beautiful piece! Hope you are doing well xoxo

    Sarah Lillian | http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the romper, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely romper dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLAID SHIRT + MAYAN LUXURY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute romper, and I love the one that you linked from ASOS!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Romper!! Absolutely love it!

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute romper. You look amazing! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.