November 21, 2014

Snazzy Little Fashions


Some of you may remember my obsession with Pinterest. Recently I am still constantly pinning my life away but I am all about my clothing board. You may also remember how my fashion obsession helped me grab some franlove. Inspired by my constant day dreams of what my closet could be and my obsession with pinterest… I present some fashion I have been pining over for days. 

 One: Where I grew up and went to college at was nicknamed "Drenchburg" I am no stranger to rainy days over and over. With that though came an obsession for umbrellas obvi.

Two: I love collars on dresses. I think they add a certain daintiness that I love to add to my wardrobe. I can already imagine it in my closet. (Did I mention that my new house includes a  walk in. Guys, I am in heaven. This room def beats all.)

Three: What's better than a staple dress with a bow? A sale! I often times forget about the LC collection at Kohl's and guysss I can't do this anymore. It's such an understated adorable line.  I can't lie… I expect this under the christmas tree christmas morning. 

Four: My biggest mascara problem, ruining my eyeshadow with one accidental mascara mark at the top of my eyelid. 

Five: Between moving from dorms, to a house I shared with a group of girls, to the Jersey house in the summer… I have lost tons of earrings. My trademark were basically the endless supply of bow earrings I owned, which really are no more. Plus these earrings are also on sale!

Six: I am drawn to plaid and peter pan collars, it's sooo true. I tend to gravitate towards anything with a Peter Pan collar, this dress is not an exception. It's extremely Rachel Berry-esque (I love season one Rachel.) Last time I did wear a dress similar to this out in public, I did get told I looked like a "sexy ass school girl" so tread lightly….

If you like to follow my progression with this problem feel free to follow here.
xoxo

6 comments so far

  1. I LOVE 2 and 6! Such perfect holiday dresses!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, they make me soo excited for what's to come!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. the dress is super cute! this fall i'm all about plaids!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say this fall I am also getting a little more friendly with plaid. Thanks for the follow!! xoxo

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.