November 24, 2014

Saying Goodbye To The Summer Wardrobe


Today was one of those rare days, the beautiful kind where the sun warms up the earth when the past days have been cold and dreary… and the ever so often rain spell. Now I will admit, I love the cold… in the words of Elsa The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway…. But as I knew this was basically the only day to bring out my favorite francessca's sandal… it's time to issue in all the fun winter shoes and accessories. 
Below I share with you some of my favorites!! 


**My personal pick out of the nine is the Steve Madden boot**


**My personal pick out of the nine is the Fringed Houndstooth Scarf. More than my obsession with bows, I love Houndstooth.**


No matter your opinion on cold weather, at least we can still be stylish when we inevitably have to face it. 





Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.