June 5, 2015

Summer Lovin'



If you didn't get the chance check out my #breakyoumake post it's an amazing campaign hosted by Chobani all about those who deserve a break... I wrote about my bosses for the past four years. While writing the post I could practically feel the beach air and smell the sunscreen, I am soo ready for summer to really begin. Then this morning, mail day finally arrived (eeeepppp!!) and my bathing suits came in from Victoria Secret. There's just something about summer, new bathing suits, and the anticipation of finally getting color. 

Number two even was just delivered to my house (because last summer it accidentally made it's way into the dryer and the jeweled melted into a heaping mess...)


Because when you find the right swimsuit, basically nothing can stop you from the best summer ever...

Also Happy National Donuts Day ((brb gonna pick up some Krispy Kreme Donuts on the way to moving to the apartment...)

*If you're looking for cover ups or one-pieces, you can find them here*


Shop This Post:

12 comments so far

  1. Stripy bow bikini is so cool!
    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate Spade can do no wrong (per usual)
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. They're all so pretty, that I can't pick a favourite !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the wide range of suits this summer!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Those are all so pretty! Love the scalloped one :)

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So obsessed with scalloped anything right now! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the scallop edge suits! Cute picks!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! I especially love #6 and #9

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute bikinis wish I read this post before I went shopping for one today xx
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sooo often that always happens to me!! The curse of blogging... Always finding more ways to want to spend your money!

      Delete
  7. I like #7 the most but I don't think i have enough boobs to fill it haha

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.