September 24, 2014

Moving Forward

It's time to get real.

It's been a rough couple of months, around April my world was rocked when I realized my whole life basically needed a change. The major I had wanted wasn't looking bright for the school I was attending and it seemed like everything else was crashing around that. I had no clue what I was going to do or needed to do and I couldn't help but feeling like I had just been living in a cloud of day dreams and reality wasn't at all hopeful.

For the first time in months I feel hopeful.  I still have no clue what I am doing or if I can even do my original plan but in a different route. I did learn something important though, approval from other people mean absolutely nothing. It doesn't mean you are talented, it doesn't mean you aren't talented when they don't approve of you. It doesn't mean you can't fulfill your dreams when someone knocks you down, it only means you get made stronger. This whole experience taught me how true my passion for theatre and life was, some may have wanted to give up and I had those moments… but it means too much to me to give up because one person didn't like me. A school for Virginia or any other state does NOT depict your future, and that's something that needs to be taught to people more. 

You are you and everyone has potential. Someone's success doesn't equal your failure. Added to that one persons opinion isn't going to be everyones. 

Making it on my own will make it that much sweeter. 

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.