September 13, 2014

Beauty Buys: Newly Added To The Bag


One thing I miss about living in Jersey was the Ulta that was a few minutes away, but here is some of the newer additions to the makeup bag. Also for those of you that were behind on the times like I was, Target started selling a wide range of NYX!?!?!? 

As a lips person through and through a LookBrooke beauty post isn't complete without a lip product, L'Oreal's Colour Riche Collection Exclusive by Doutzen does not disappoint. I have been wanted a simple nude lip for a while and this truly does the job. 

I was introduced to this concealer by an aspiring makeup artist friend, CoverGirl's TruBLEND FIXSTICK is smooth and creamy enough to blend while giving the coverage you expect from a stick concealer. As a loyal fan of the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette, the results are just as fulfilling. 

I mean this with all seriousness if you are in need of ANY eye shadow brush look no further than the Ecotool's Essential Eye Set. It has anything imaginable for the perfect look, it includes: a large eye brush, an angled crease brush, petite eye brush, highlighting brush, and lastly a smudge brush. I was never big on trying anything too crazy with eyeshadow and blending was never my thing, until I got this eye set. It makes even me look like I know what I am doing. 

A loyal fan of the knock off beauty blenders, I have converted back to a good ole foundation brush applicator… Real Technique's Expert Face Brush has made a believer in me.

Benefit Hoola… every blogger raves on this bronzer and I am adding to the count. 

In a desperation for a new concealer I originally picked up the NYX Concealer Stick, picking it up from Target has it's disadvantages seeing as they only cary two different colors and both were too tan to be used to highlight under eyes but they concealer blemishes at the drop of the hat. On days I want to only wear primer and mascara but still want to cover a blemish, this does the trick and looks effortless. 

Lastly, as an effort to quickly get a replenish of a setting spray I picked up NYX's Matte Finishing Spray. I am a hug, huge, huge fan of Urban Decay's setting spray so this obviously has a lot to live up to. By the end of the week I will be posting my thoughts and results. 

What are some of your new makeup buys? 

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.