June 25, 2013

It's That Time Again...


As you know, I work in Jersey for the summer. It's great to pack up your favorite outfits, grab a good book, and hide yourself away from the every day mundane tasks of home. Don't get me wrong, there are days I wake up missing my friends, the rest of my family, and wondering what in the world am I going to do on my day off when all my friends up here are working. But all in all it's a nice break filled with good friends, plenty of sun, and the occasional good story.


 Interesting Story 1: Two days ago a man stopped me as I headed on the beach to ask me... me. To spray his back with sunscreen. This is my work... I don't know you why would I ever spray a random back with sunscreen. Welcome to my life.

Interesting Story 2: Our... third day of work? The fire alarm went off. THE FIRE ALARM WENT OFF. First time it ever went off in that building when we were there and we had no clue what to do. Imagine getting to work and bam your stuck outside, it's windy and gloomy... for the beach. 


Well that's it, sorry for the lack of quick updates and information... xoxo

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.