May 29, 2013

The Little Kid In Me

These few weeks have been filled with the best kids I know! I have the amazing privilege of being able to come back and help my high school with their plays, and this spring play was a ground breaking experiment... I got the title of Prop Master. Talk about scary. 
It was such a blessing to see kids share their love for both God and theatre up there on the stage.


Completely humbling as well as reminded you of the person you once were and how that was you in that very position.

These kiddos brought out the kid in me, the theatre geek, and the adoring fan. So many of them I had the honor of once sharing the stage with them, and to see them shine in each role they had... it was so humbling to take a chance to learn from them. To have that genuine joy of the Lord and theatre in all you do to prepare for the bumpy road ahead.

I so honored to call them my friends. I can't wait to see how God uses them in the future.

I can't wait to share future stories of these lovely kids in the future. The impact they have on each others lives as well as mine is amazing. I pray that they keep shining for the Lord.

--Brooklyn






Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.