May 9, 2013

Fly, Fly Away



“… for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, ‘Oh, why can't you remain like this for ever!’"
 

If there is one thing that seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life right now other than dwelling in the possibilities it's the fact that our time is precious and doesn't last forever. Eventually... we all must fly away. And all those memories well to quote Cinderella "all your life you'll dream of this lovely, lovely night." 

I'm a rather impatient person at times, and it's really hitting home lately. I hate the feeling of the unknown and waiting around for something that could never come. That's when faith comes in, that when the time comes I will make the right decision and God will also help with guiding me through the darkness. 

So here's to the next three years of the unknown and maybe even more... 

-- Brooklyn


Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.