June 17, 2015

#tumblrcrushthursday


I am super excited to share with all you lovely readers the second installment of #tumblrcrushthursday. It's thursday which means today is the day I finally get to head to Jersey (cue all the happy tears) an eight hour trip to New Jersey is so worth it. I start my job Saturday and honestly, I have never been more ready or excited for this summer to officially start. And I have a pretty amazing feeling already... It's currently storming as I'm making my final edits on this post... but I view it more as wiping the slate clean. ((Anything is possible kinda magic))

Anyway… back to tumblr. I am obsessed, it's a great way to get inspiration but also be a little more yourself (pinterest is amazing and I love it… but there is a sense of privacy only tumblr brings.) Thanks to tumblr now my day dreams are filled with fashion, beautiful beach interior, and all the Lilly a girl could imagine. And a ton of photo inspiration and (a lot like Pinterest) has ruined me with photo expectations for my wedding and evidently my friends need to take 47363 candids of me at all times...

I am excited to share this edition's top five tumblr accounts (seeing as two of them I actually know in real life… and they inspire me not only through tumblr but who they are as people.) I think that's another beautiful part of the internet as a whole though, even if we don't actually know them in real life… we get to see a glimpse into who they truly are and their beautiful souls. It's a real beautiful thing.

For me that's the beauty and allure of tumblr. It's where everyone shows you the key to their heart, and you get to join in on the fun and together make masterpieces. 

Five Favorite Tumblrs:

If you have a tumblr we can become friends here: look-brooke

Other Social Media:
Instagram: @brooklyn_terry
Twitter: @brooklyn_terry
Snapchat: btbroomell

23 comments so far

  1. Love this post! I'm slowly trying to get back into using Tumblr, just followed you! Mines (heartsinnyc.tumblr.com) Have a great time in NJ!!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to follow you back!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love these! I'm not on Tumblr, so fun for you to share!

    xx, Leah / eat pray wear love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goood luck!!! and hope you remain excited and strong!!!

    I invite you to visit my blog and follow if you liked it! I can follow you back if you want...

    See you soon! :)

    Enai's Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 18, 2015

    Love this! What a great compilation of photos! So cute!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you on Tumblr!
    I think Tumblr and Pinterest are my favorite social media sites.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be following you back! I really love them both too! Xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love tumblr! Great post. I don't know which image I like best. I also love the I'll Be Your Sweet Iced Tea tumblr. Do you follow that one? Hope you're having a great week!

    xo,Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't follow that one, I will have to check it out! Thanks for the suggestion!!

      Delete
  7. lovely :)

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/maxi-full-skirt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those photos are lovely. I really need to get tumblr but I know I'd be on there all day. I'm bad enough with Pinterest haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos! they look amazing! :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer

    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, I love Tumblr. It's a great place to get information and inspiration! This is such a cool series, I love it! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Donut mug is too cute xo

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  12. good post !
    I follow you №42
    I will be happy if you can follow back )
    waiting for you!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tumblr is so great! Lovely blog.

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJune 22, 2015

    That little bambi is adorable! Some of the others are great!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun post! I need "clothes before bros"!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post<3 thanks for sharing love reading your post
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tumblr is always so addicting. Great post dear!

    Tasha
    http://glimmeringshadows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this post! The coffee mug is adorable!

    xo, Jordan
    braidsandbuttercream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have yet to get tumblr, might have to make an account soon it looks really good!

    abbievictoriamakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.