June 11, 2015

On The Radar: 2015 Rompers and Two-Piece Sets


When rompers became the newest thing, I admit I hated them. To be they just seemed like uncomfortable women diapers to make the everyday life... awkward. I wouldn't look at them, try them on, they didn't exist in my world. 

That is, until I accidentally picked up one from the rack at Forever21 and since it was already in the dressing room with me... I tried it on and my view immediately changed. They're functional, more comfortable then it may seem at first, and I kid you not... I truly believe there is a romper out there for any one. 

I am currently on the search for the perfect romper (or two or three...) one to really dress up with heels and one to wear casually when I just don't want to try after working all day. (Ya know summer were lazy is slightly justified) Here are a few of my favorites... (like ummm the scalloped number 7!?!?) I actually tried on 5 in the store (Express) and loved it but didn't want to pay that much money... and well it's on sale (!!!!) 

***Just reminding yall, always leave a comment if you need me to search for a romper for you (within a price range or anything) I have been asked to look for bathing suits before, and I absolutely love and don't mind doing it at all!***

((This weekend we're doing the final moving and as bittersweet as it is... it's one step closer to jersey and my summer so... weekend go by fast.))

Even More Rompers:

19 comments so far

  1. So lovely rompers!
    I wanna buy one this summer...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,2 and 4 are to die for! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many perfect looks, love number 4!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love 1 and 4!! I feel like I'm too tall to wear rompers though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. number 2 for me :)

    Bisous from France,
    *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your selection, especially that 2nd romper :)

    crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rompers for the summer time, these look awesome!

    Kendal | Life With Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing selection, I love two pieces!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love the lilac jumpsuit. The embroidered jumpsuit is also amazing x

    www.itsthattimefor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I even pick a favorite - all amazing especially #2!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. rompers look so cool in summers....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection! I love it! :)
    xoxo from Italy

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite thing about rompers and two pieces are that they're a whole outfit and you don't have to think about anything else! They're impossible to go to the bathroom in though...

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your picks! Rompers are my go to outfit for summer!
    xoxo, Ivette
    Glamour State Of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg - #4 is like the cutest ever!!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous collection! The Honest to Goodness Ivory Striped romper is so classic. I love the soft hue of the open back & pleat playsuit from ASOS. I think the Ahead of the Curves Scalloped red romper would be perfect for date night.

    Happy Sunday
    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/thinkoutloud/2015/4/8/4815

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all thins romper at the moment! I love the picks you have for 2, 3 and 9 :) I love the blue two piece set too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.