January 16, 2015

Reflection


I have been sooo behind on the whole blogging thing and I keep thinking to myself wait... it seriously is 2015? 

I am not going to sugar coat anything 2014 may have been one of the worst years of my life. I ended up failing my last try to officially be a theatre major in my dream school, which ended up in me briefly loosing my passion for theatre in general. I ended up being so confused with my life I took a break from school and returned to my parents home. I since then ended up being their cook and maid and still was confused about what I should be doing. To top it off I also lost my dog Theodore, the only huge dog I had met that didn't scare me half to death. Through the bad though... 2014 brought some of the most amazing memories that made the bad things bearable. 
So far 2015 has been the embodied theme of the timing is off. I even had to pass up on a new years eve kiss, like that's every girls dream. So let's raise a glass to changing the timing.



4 comments so far

  1. 2014 was a pretty bad year for me too. Let's hope 2015 will be a lot better for both of us :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so girl! Sorry 2014 wasn't that great for you either!!

      Delete
  2. Girl, I seriously can't believe it's 2015 either. I'm sorry 2014 was so rough! It seems like it was an off year for most people :( But 2 NYC trips?! That's amazing! My dream vacation!
    I hope 2015 is much, much better for you and that you're able to find clarity with where you want to go in life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo sweet, thank you!! I wish you the best as well!

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.