December 19, 2014

Salty Air Kisses







This time last year I was getting all packed up to go on our Christmas Cruise 2013.  Now cue my over emotional and nostalgic self (not to mention I troll my iPhoto albums like every.single.day) I am missing that dear old cruise and the Bahamas. Not to mention guys I was sooooo tan this summer and I now look like a powdered donut.... so let's be real I am probs just longing for the sun.

I do have to say it will be really nice to have a traditional Christmas and be in our new (totally decorated (!!!!!)) house with my Grandma this year. There's something special about that and I need to remember to truly cherish it.

Also road tripping tomorrow to New Jersey helps the trip remorse too ;)


10 comments so far

  1. Beautiflu photos, looks like a very interesting cruise and that you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ship so much! cool place :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!! I have always wanted to go on a cruise!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the places

    Stay gorgeous, lady.. :)

    http://www.indahjelita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! What a great way to spend the holiday...my family has talked about doing that, but have never followed through. Seeing these pictures makes me wish we had! I'm sure a traditional Christmas this year will be just as nice though!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goddddd I WISH I WAS ON THAT CRUISE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was on a white sandy beach right now... Merry Christmas! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so amazing, they feel like a nostalgic dream

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The water looks amazing! For the first time though, I'm really hoping it to be snowing and cold on Christmas. It's so oddly warm in New York!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cruises are so much fun and I love your pics! Hope you can get your powder donut self on another one. :)

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.