September 8, 2013

Sunday Favorites

These are a few of my favorite things...
Welcome to another insight of the mind and favorites of me.































1. Time with family. This is one of my absolutely favorite things. I didn't realize how much I miss it until I moved into my house with my friends and realized that this house isn't my home with my family. (While it is a different family... but that's for another day. I am just so thankful for the time I do have for them! For instance... taking my mom to see Les Mis friday is going to be a blast! I am blessed to have a mother I can talk to about boy issues, my life, and come to her for any kind of advice. I hope I am half the mother my mom is. 
2. Curling my hair, makeup, and a smile. I am such a huge fan of curling my hair! I just hate the mundaneness of straight hair when you naturally feel like you should have curly hair haha. Anyway yesterday I curled my hair just for fun. I wasn't even going anyway... well originally... but it is such a confidence booster! 
3. Music. I am a HUGE fan of music! And lately there have been some songs that I love to listen to that get me in the mood to face anything! So I thought I would share a few of my songs I have recently been blasting as I get ready day to day! And some other songs that I just really love!

  • Jump Right In- Zac Brown Band 
  • Acapella- Karmin
  • We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus (yes.. yes... I admit it.)
  • Thats My Kind Of Night- Luke Bryan
  • Holy Ground- Taylor Swift
  • Son Of Man- Tarzan Broadway Original Cast (yes... yes... I even went there. For those of you who haven't picked it up yet... I LOVE Tarzan)
4. Fresca. It's just my favorite drink. Give me a fresca and a hug and you've made my day.
5. CANDLES. I feel the need for a disclaimer as my housemate asked why in the world I was posting a bottle of wine. And well it isn't... it's a candle lol. I just love candles and am beyond excited to have a house for the first time since college. What does it mean? Candles... preferably from Bath and Body Works all over the house!! 

4 comments so far

  1. OH my gosh We Can't Stop is actually totally my guilty pleasure right now. I don't even know why. And Tarzan is so great I don't even know how to explain my love for Tarzan. And Fresca is perfect. I'm really upset that I don't have my own apartment anymore because I miss being able to light candles. Haha okay I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment is so all over the place it makes me want to slap myself. ha.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha it's okay I literally think in the same way your comment is. It just all flows out! You have no clue how excited I got when I read you love Tarzan. I literally got up and ran and told my roomie haha. I take Tarzan seriously... it's a problem!

      Delete
    3. Hey no shame haha Tarzan is perfect and saldfh;lashf. I have a problem though because I love Disney and musicals.

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.