September 3, 2013

Confessions of a College Drama Queen

See what I did there... does anyone remember Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen? Cuz I do. 

Well anyway to my confession...
This morning I was that girl. We all have times in our life when we have to be that girl, the girl that is in the public restroom finishing her makeup. Yep that girl. Running super behind schedule we practically ran out of the door with mouths still full of toothpaste. Most importantly YES WE BRUSHED OUR TEETH. If all else failed, at least I had that going for me. Now I had put on foundation before we left and decided I would just finish the rest in the bathroom of school near the student center. As we entered the building and I removed my bug eyed sun glasses, I am not making this up, a guy saw my face and almost had a stroke. Talk about embarrassing?! Perhaps I did look sick with only foundation on and nothing else... either way... I know I am not super attractive or model status but I like to think I am not stroke inducing.
As I entered the bathroom and rushed to get out my eye shadow, mascara, and eye primer. The vicious looks from girls around me were enough to induce a stroke in me. Girls we all do this! It's not like I pulled out my makeup in chickfila... it's a bathroom! So as I was literally being watched I finished everything but mascara at this point I was gonna punch a girl or go mascara-less. So I composed myself and left... to go to another bathroom further down. To my surprise, and what a glorious surprise some other random girl was doing her mascara in the mirror. She can't judge me! So we both with a mutual understanding finished our makeup and are now ready to take on the day.

Have you ever had a day where makeup just isn't working for you? What a struggle it is somedays to get ready...

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.