September 2, 2013

Sunday Favorites (ON A MONDAY)

I apologize for being so behind on everything! I hate that this is the first Sunday Favorites in HOW long!?! And it's not even on a Sunday... but a monday. Again, I apologize... things have been crazy!

  1. I seriously love the beach... but what is better than the beach!? Photoshoots with your friends at the beach. I have plenty of photos I haven't even posted yet. These are my favorite because they always show personalities and even if the photos come out horrible you have new memories together. Like getting attacked by waves and screaming your head off. 
  2. My mother is the BEST.  I woke up one day to a surprise shipment placed on the bench outside of my new home and inside was a new Lilly Pulitzer Agenda (Click the link to get your own!) It is absolutely adorable, filled with two full sets of calendars, a horoscope page, a page that even tells the story of Lilly, and I am a sucker for stickers... AND THAT'S INCLUDED. It is my favorite planner of all time, which is saying a lot because I used one my senior year and I still keep it because I loved it THAT much. I highly recommend you get one!
  3. I forever will be a big necklace fan. I have always been a huge fan but have never actually gone out and bought necklaces. Now with my summer job and forever 21 right near where I stayed, I made a bit of a collection this summer. But yesterday I treated my self to Francesca's Collectibles Necklaces. Well worth the money and time weeding in and out of all the necklaces picking out the perfect pair. 
Well that's it for my favorites. Sorry there is only three... there is just so much to do! I took a break writing this post and did some homework.... I got a 20 out of 20 on my french homework. Needless to say, it is time to celebrate with something when I get home! 

See!? Francesca's necklaces are
to die for! *girly scream* Yeah
it's worth it.


Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.