September 7, 2013

Getting Acquainted.

If you haven't noticed I changed the name of my blog.
LookBrooke.
Why is it called LookBrooke you ask? Well because much like Lookbook... this blog is a look into my life, my style, and occasionally my outfits... so welcome to my blog. My little corner of the internet... a look into the life of Brooke. :) 

I have had this blog for a while and I realized... OH MY GOODNESS. Do you really, really know me? And as I was searching through blogs to find ones to keep up with. (Prepare for a post with some blogs that I am just currently obsessed with... they are too good, too creative, and too mood uplifting to ignore!) I found plenty of Q and A's and I thought how perfect! I can answer and a few premade questions! And thanks to time running short and loads of homework and such... I only chose three. 

Let's get started!

1. What's something you love about yourself?
I think this is just the sweetest question. We all should focus on something we like about ourselves! Well while it can get me in some sticky situations it's something I have had people tell me they really admire. I love the fact that I can easily see the good in people. It makes life more magical, and people more enjoyable. I like having that positivity in all situations (well for the most part... we all know I love to be a worry wart.) it just makes things easier.... well for the most part.

2. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Ummm....
Ummmmm.... blogging. But that is pretty obvious isn't it.
I really love playing Sing It: Family Hits. Lately....
go on judge me. 
But in all seriously I LOVE so many things! I enjoy reading, journaling, watching movies... the norm.

3. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I played basketball for a year. Super crazy... I mean me. I know you think I am lying... I am also pretty crazy and insane about blankets. I love to be cozy and snuggle with a blanket... pretty much anywhere.





















Welp... that's me. Now you know a little more about Brooke.

-xoxo, Brooklyn

1 comment so far

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.