November 29, 2016

November, I Liked You








|Tights (from Target)|Shoes: Old (Similar)|

When the weather started getting colder and it was finally time to whip out your favorite coat.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I found myself happy dancing in my best friend's kitchen over Sunday plans.. November, that's when I liked you.

When my favorite movie came on TLC.. November, that's when I liked you.

When mornings are filled with coffee and donuts with sprinkles.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I found the Steve Madden boots hidden in my closet that I swore I had lost.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I could binge watch more episode of Gilmore Girls.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I found that next book I just can't put down.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I spontaneously start having dance parties with the littles I nanny.. November, that's when I liked you.

When the cold weather hit my face and for a split second it was a movie moment.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I ended up drinking mimosas one morning on a whim with my best friend.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I got to reunite with family and go to a state I haven't been to since I was in middle school.. November, that's when I liked you.

When you finished up your devotional and actually feel like a part of you is missing (SOO GOOD).. November, that's when I liked you.

When I get an hour to stop by my best friend's house before work and just talk.. November, that's when I liked you.

When The Lizzie McGuire Movie comes to Netflix and you obviously have no choice but to watch it with your favorite wine.. November, that's when I liked you.

When the holiday beverages came back to Starbucks (Peppermint mocha lovers rejoice!!).. November, that's when I liked you.

When me and my best friend geek out for an hour over life.. November, that's when I liked you.

When the little boy I nanny asks to hear Hamilton as we drive home from the park.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I found the perfect fall nail polish.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I laugh so hard I cry.. November, that's when I liked you.

When the group chat gif use is on point to the point you're laughing hysterically in public places.. November, that's when I liked you.

When I became overwhelmingly thankful for my life.. November, that's when I liked you.

xoxo




4 comments so far

  1. Beautiful thoughts and photos, thank you for sharing :-)

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/advice/2016/11/8/on-being-alone
    https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So casual! Simply beautiful! Nice outfit!I have also discovered an online magazine, with amazing outfits: MissGrey.ro. Isn’t it wonderful?
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-petrecere-inedite-in-noua-colectie-miss-grey/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I love your dress.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Your dress is so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.