June 2, 2016

Off The Shoulder










Can you spot the bandaid? How embarrassing, the other day I was making muffins for breakfast and somehow slid the top of my arm onto one of the hot racks (ouchhh). It doesn't take long to realize I'm accident prone between the tripping, bumping of the head, and almost falling off beds that are a regular occurrence. *insert monkey covering his eyes emoji* A good friend of mine used to joke that I'd meet the love of my life by tripping into them or hurting myself... I'm beginning to think they are 100% right ha!

I know off the shoulder is such a big trend right now, but I honestly can't get enough of it. I had been searching for a good two months for the perfect dress to wear to a graduation and off the shoulder kept being a thing I knew I wanted the dress to include. I finally logged onto Francesca's one day and immediately knew I had found the dress!

Basically, if life was like a cartoon... my entire closet would be full with this little number. I'd wear it over and over again...

xoxo

|Francesca's Off The Shoulder Dress|BCBGeneration Shoes (similar styles here and here)|Forever 21 Hat (Similar)|

17 comments so far

  1. Such a pretty dress, you look gorgeous

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress - loving both the color and the lace! plus, your bejeweled sandals are perfect with the dress!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: NEUTRAL TONES IN LISBON

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the color! ;)
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress! And I love those shoes!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so pretty, love the color, the fabric and the shoulders. You look amazing. You make think of summer, and I'm in Argentina right now, the winter is so near! Have a great day, and an awesome week!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this off0-shoulder dress on you! You look so pretty, Brooke!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress and beautiful sandals! I am super clumsy too!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is gorgeous on you! Off the shoulder pieces are my favourite thing at the moment!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely dress on you - both cut and colour! The embellished sandals are equally as gorgeous :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so down for the off-the-shoulder trend- and this dress is fab, doll!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so pretty on you! Love the colour too.

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this whole outfit, and you look so happy! Off the shoulder is lovely. I have such a hard time finding the right bras to wear with them though. ( #busygirlprobs ) lol. The color, eyelet, and sandals are all so great. :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this whole outfit, and you look so happy! Off the shoulder is lovely. I have such a hard time finding the right bras to wear with them though. ( #busygirlprobs ) lol. The color, eyelet, and sandals are all so great. :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this dress, I hope that burn heals soon!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress, you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite dress for hot summer days! Simple and very beautiful!
    Please take a look on my blog MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-cu-spatele-gol-elegante-pentru-aparitii-de-poveste/

    ReplyDelete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.