October 1, 2014

Currently: October

*This is a wonderful link up with Jenna and Anne.
I'm so glad I live in a world where there are octobers

SMELLING | Well ironically, I just had a blonde moment and burned some mozzarella sticks… so I've been smelling that for hours. I finally got a vanilla candle going though! And as always I keep smelling my Victoria Secret Very Sexy.

LOVING | Having some of my favorite shows back: New Girl, The Mindy Project, Scandal, Revenge….. I have missed you so.

PLANNING |The big move to GA. I admit I am already wishful thinking towards next summer in Jersey. Life plans are being put in motion as well. 

BAKING | Brownies, an oldie but a goodie! 

CELEBRATING | October… the welcome back to: boots, brisk weather, sweaters, light jackets, and the return of my tights collection. It really is the simple joys in life… am I right!? I am also celebrating summer 2014, with October here and the first day of fall a while ago…. I really do need to let go.


10 comments so far

  1. October really is a good month, but I do hate saying goodbye to summer... at least the return of favorite TV shows helps. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jersey summers are the best! (And non burnt mozz sticks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mozzarella sticks and Revenge! Does it get any better?? No way Jose! That sounds heavenly!

    Msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to GA! Hope your move goes well!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your move! And Scandal, New Girl and The Mindy Project?! Some of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :) Right!? Such amazing shows!

      Delete

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.