December 9, 2013

LIFE UPDATE

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted... with finals, meetings, life decisions, and final goodbyes... life is crazayyyy. 

But never fear, her is an update on my crazy life because I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat to know ;) 

•I got a new coat and I am in love with it! Francesscas is the place to go for coats. Plus I don't know December, Christmas time, cold weather, and a cute coat always makes me feel like I'm in a cute romantic comedy everyday. Too bad I'm missing the whole romance part.
Everyone is getting together, getting engaged, or pregnant. I used to think statements as these were from the overly dramatic. But as you get in your twenties... It's so true! Now I posted about this once, and I still feel that way. Right now is not the time, but seeing everything fly so fast past you makes you wonder if something's wrong or if you're behind. You sing yourself to sleep with the very song will my prince come? And you yourself have no answer for that question. 
•My future is looking brighter than I had imagined! I had a meeting with the theatre department chair and it really consoled my fears of having the wrong dream. 
•I am beyond thankful for the amazing people that have been put into my life for seasons or as a regular. I have been looking back to my freshman year, and man was I blessed with some amazing people in my life. 
•Well that is all for now. 

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.