March 29, 2013

Impossible Things Are Happening Everyday



It's the end of the school year, I am anxiously awaiting my RA's to come in and do my white glove. I am anxiously awaiting leaving this dorm and never returning to dorm life again. I am excited for what the future holds though, and knowing God has it in his hands offers some extreme comfort for me right now.
Yes that's how I started my
sophomore year of college. Tan,
excited and ready to take on the
world and everything that
comes with it.
It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by. I can't wait to recap it in a later post. As well as a post needs to just be dedicated to my spring break alone. Or my breaks... fall break was pretty unimaginable as well. I have been extremely blessed this year thinking of how I have come along. This semester alone as well. I have made such amazing friends and I have the best support system in the whole WORLD. 
Did I mention I have a
super awesome Refuse To Sink
ticket mason jar for inspiration?
Looking back at this year there is so much I could say but I will sum it up in one statement. (As more pictures and memories will be provided shortly)
                  Dwell In Possibilities. 

-- Brooklyn

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.