February 27, 2014

OH TO BE ON THE COVER

Guys did you know I am on the cover of cosmopolitan? Just kidding... I am not pretty, famous, or talented enough for that. But thanks to the wonderful Erin, we all get the chance to feel like it for a day and answer their famous quizzes each cover girl always does. So grab a cup of coffee, pretend your reading Cosmo (sorry I can't follow up with some amazing make up and hair tips and then some sexy way to satisfy your man...) and get to know a little bit more about me.

You can grab your own blogmopolitan quiz and be a cover model for the day too :)


Ironically enough, my good friend is a graphic design major and for her project she has to make a fashion magazine that will be professionally printed and everything. Today I had an interview for it and she snapped some photos, so more on that to come later... ;) Oh to feel like a cosmo cover girl.

Don't forget to join in on the fun and try it yourself! :)

Post a Comment

LookBrooke © . Design by FCD.